If you save or invest money, you’ll generally have to pay tax on the interest or income you receive. However, MRIB can provide you with advice about how you may benefit from savings and investments which will give you a tax-efficient return.
How can MRIB help?
Examples of how you can invest include:
- An Individual Savings Account (ISA) is a tax efficient way of holding shares, cash bonds or collective funds
- A Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) is a tax-efficient way to put aside earnings to provide an income once you have stopped working
- Insurance bonds may be written as UK onshore or offshore contracts through recognised jurisdictions
Certain investors may consider the following:
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) were introduced to encourage individuals to invest in mainly unquoted UK companies, and can give a significant boost to an investment portfolio and provide tax-free dividends
- An Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) is an investment structure which provides access to investment opportunities which also offer valuable tax benefits to investors
- These options are more suited to experienced investors, as they may be illiquid and exposed to higher investment risks, which need to be fully understood before making any investment
MRIB will take the time to understand your individual circumstances and personal objectives, to present bespoke solutions to benefit and maximise your financial position.
Why not get in touch today to discuss your requirements further.
Tax treatment is based upon individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
The value of investments and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.