Call us now on: 01494 450 011 Get in touch


Let and Second Properties

MRIB can provide custom-made landlords’ insurance policies and appropriate cover for second properties at competitive rates, to provide you with peace of mind over the security of your investment. 

How can MRIB help?

Standard house insurance cover is often not appropriate for these types of properties, because it may not pay out if the property is empty for more than 30 days at a time and may exclude letting.

Second properties can be more vulnerable than your primary home because if they are left unoccupied for longer periods they can be more exposed to risks such as burst pipes, malicious damage or theft. A let property can also be susceptible to damage if the tenant is negligent.

MRIB offers comprehensive buildings and contents insurance to protect you from a wide range of risks or damage, and will ask the appropriate questions to ensure you have the right levels of cover suitable for your property needs.

Why not get in touch today to discuss your requirements further.