Call us now on: 01494 450 011 Get in touch


Overseas Properties

Owning a property abroad, whether a ski chalet or a beach-side villa, is a luxury you want to take care of. Overseas homes can often be exposed to additional risks, and need to be protected against local hazards such as fires or extreme weather, and safeguarded whilst you are away for long periods of time.  

How can MRIB help?

If you own properties abroad, MRIB can provide guidance on the most suitable cover to ensure that you are fully protected.

Our policies are all written on a UK wording, which means that you will benefit from full cover without language barriers or local exclusions.

We work with experienced risk management surveyors who will provide the most appropriate advice on how to minimise the relevant risks and the likelihood of a claim occurring, so that you can relax – wherever you are in the world.

Why not get in touch today to discuss your requirements further.